What to expect as stores reopen.
We will be serving a special menu of bowls and smoothies to ensure that our employees are able to operate with safe distancing in mind and are able to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
When it comes to operating we are implementing standards to ensure the health and safety of our staff, customers and community.
- Following guidance from both national and local health organizations
- Increased frequency of cleaning all high touch point areas as well as hand washing to every 30 minutes
- Requiring employees to wear face masks and gloves
- Encourage all orders to be placed and paid for online
- Serving a limited menu of bowls and smoothies to ensure quality and safety
- Offer curbside pickup and delivery (via Postmates)
- Allow for contactless mobile payments
- Providing hand sanitizer for guests and employees
- Directing employees to stay home if they experience fever or any COVID-19 symptoms
- Ensure employees are trained on new procedures and protocols.
From everyone here at Moberi, we want to say thank you for all your support during this time, we’re excited to begin the process of opening all of our stores. Make sure you follow along or check back for all the latest updates. Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
Peace, Love and Aćai,